In Conversation with Ms Lara Ramsburg, Head of Corporate Affairs, Viatris
Ms Lara Ramsburg is Head of Corporate Affairs for Viatris, with responsibility for protecting and advancing the company’s reputation across stakeholder groups through strategic communications and outreach strategies aligned with the company’s mission to empower people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life. As an industry veteran with nearly 30 years of experience helping organizations to fulfill their business objectives through purpose-driven messaging as well as internal and external stakeholder collaboration. Ramsburg is a member of Viatris’ senior leadership team as her role oversees the company’s Global Communications and Corporate Brand, Government Relations and Policy, and Corporate Social Responsibility functions both globally and within every region. She also chairs the company’s cross-functional Corporate Affairs Council.
She answered the following questions during the interview:
- What was the idea and inspiration behind establishing Viatris?
- How are you empowering the people worldwide to live healthier life at all stages?
- The global COVID 19 pandemic has disrupted the lives and livelihoods of people, giving rise to more mental health issues and disorders, so how are you using visual storytelling along with other methods to mitigate the mental health challenges?
- How are you supporting the social and emotional needs of families across generations as they collectively continue to adapt to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Lastly, what are your views on partnerships and how the private sector can come forward to collaborate with non-profits to reach those who need adequate care and support?
Other ESG Resources
In Conversation with Dr. Sujeet Ranjan, Associate Director and Nutrition, Tata Trusts
Dr. Sujeet Ranjan is Associate Director â€“ Nutrition at Tata Trusts, heading the Nutrition portfolio within the organisation. He has been associated with the public health sector for more than two decades.
In Conversation with Dr. Y. Suresh Reddy, Lead CSR & Director, SRF Foundation
A Ph. D. in Public Administration, Dr. Reddy has over 24 years experience of working with Academicians, Government, Non-profits and Corporate Foundations. He has worked collaboratively with notable industry players.
In Conversation with Mr. Sudarshan Suchi, CEO, Save the Children
Mr. Sudarshan Suchi is Save the Childrenâ€™s, Chief Executive Officer. He is a seasoned civil society leader and an authority in Participatory Practices to empower communities to lead transformation. He has rich local & global experience in academics